Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First Post!

Well, consider me suckered into the world that is blogger.  I can't for the life of me understand why people want to read what I have to say about anything but I'm game.  I'll start out by just saying that I don't know what I want to blog about...so I guess this could be very random for a while.  I love photography, so I'll subject you to my picture taking nonsense. I love my family, so I'll subject to endless prattling about how wonderful and amazing they are.  I love my friends, so I'll probably write on and on about the fantastic things they are doing.  I am in seminary, so I am likely to talk about things that are going on with school andy my studies as well as my faith.  Lastly, I am a huge nerd, so I guess I'll write a lot about nerdy stuff.  Maybe I'll link that to a separate space so my not-so-nerdy friends can be spared.  Here's looking at you, kid...

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys