Thursday, September 25, 2008

To all who think they know what tough is

I know I don't, I've been so lucky in my life. A woman runs up to the bus as we pull into the metro center, a little boy in tow. He is crying and the woman asks the bus driver how much time she has before she has to go. One minute, then we gotta go. Her son has to pee and there is no restroom anywhere nearby. She says to her son, 'you gotta hold it baby, if we miss this bus I'm gonna lose my job and we won't have anywhere to live.'. The kid sat down, tears streaming down his cheeks and looked over at me. I have never seen a kid look so sad in my life. I can't ever imagine being in a situation like that.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comments:

beth said...

oh my goodness, that is so sad, i almost cried....

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys