Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Musings on the bus


Well, I haven't tried posting via mms yet, so I'll give it a shot.

Matt was here this weekend. Man I didn't realize how much I missed him until last night. Our house seems so lonely with no kids and no friends living with us. This not having any foster kids is driving me batty, but that is for another time. Making new friends isn't hard, but there is no substitute for time. I wonder sometimes if you can ever pick up 'new' versions of those old friends that remember you in braces and teased you about you first girlfriend. Just the fact that aimee, matt, and I were all at home at the same time and doing different things in different rooms is telling. It's just a different kind of comfortable I guess. Man I miss matt.

/c

0 comments:

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys